Copyright of CLIPART & TEMPLATES AND SEAMLESS DESIGNS – Please be aware that buying an artwork from me is considered an agreement to be bound by these terms. Make sure you know what they are, as I do check.
Terms and conditions
- You can use the artwork only as a PART of your finished product for sale. You must add some of your own work to it before selling it.
- You CANNOT SELL any product with ONLY this artwork in it.
- You CANNOT SELL any product you make with this which COMPETES with the product you bought.
- You cannot create any design resource for sale (such as digital papers, clipart, vectors) using this artwork.
- You cannot share or sell these files or offer them as freebies.
- You cannot share any layered file where these graphics have been layered. Please flatten files before sharing them.
- You cannot claim copyright or trademark designs containing the resources.
- You cannot sub-license the design.
- While you are not required to give credit, you cannot claim any of these designs as your own.
Use in unlimited personal projects for yourself & for your own non-profit (not for sale)
Use in your own business for creating things which are not for sale
Unlimited prints & digital imprints
Can use on POD (print on demand) sites like Zazzle, Society6 etc. for purely personal projects
Examples: Use in your own personal or business logo, branding, blog, website, wedding invitation, marketing materials, social media posts, kid’s birthday party invitation, website graphics.
Unlimited print and digital imprints with signed contract.
Copyrighted, restricted clip art is off-limits for commercial use unless you have a written and signed agreement with me, Leanne Talbot Nowell at Paperbrush, since I am the copyright holder
LICENSE FOR LEANNE TALBOT SEAMLESS DESIGNS
SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH ME, LEANNE TALBOT NOWELL AT PAPERBRUSH, FOR PRINT AND DIGITAL USES. THE ARTIST OWNS THE ARTWORK.