Copyright – Please be aware that buying an artwork from me is considered an agreement to be bound by these terms. Make sure you know what they are, as I do check.
Terms and conditions
- You can use the artwork only as a PART of your finished product for sale. You must add some of your own work to it before selling it.
- You CANNOT SELL any product with ONLY this artwork in it.
- You CANNOT SELL any product you make with this which COMPETES with the product you bought.
- You cannot create any design resource for sale (such as digital papers, clipart, vectors) using this artwork.
- You cannot share or sell these files or offer them as freebies.
- You cannot share any layered file where these graphics have been layered. Please flatten files before sharing them.
- You cannot claim copyright or trademark designs containing the resources.
- You cannot sub-license the design.
- While you are not required to give credit, you cannot claim any of these designs as your own.
Use in unlimited personal projects for yourself & for your own non-profit (not for sale)
Use in your own business for creating things which are not for sale
Unlimited prints & digital imprints
Can use on POD (print on demand) sites like Zazzle, Society6 etc. for purely personal projects
Examples: Use in your own personal or business logo, branding, blog, website, wedding invitation, marketing materials, social media posts, kid’s birthday party invitation, website graphics
Small commercial Licence
Use in unlimited personal & commercial projects (client work and items for sale)
Create items for sale for your own business, for clients & others’ non-profit cause
1000 total (max) prints and digital imprints
Cannot use to sell products on POD sites like Zazzle, Society6 etc. (but can create custom products for clients using these sites)
Cannot create digital templates to sell
Examples: Make printable / printed invitations for your shop, for your clients, make branding kits for your shop / client, incorporate in larger designs for products (like stationery, art prints etc.)
Large Commercial license
Everything in Small Commercial License plus the following:
Unlimited print and digital imprints
Copyrighted, restricted clip art is off-limits for commercial use unless you have a written agreement with me, Leanne Nowell at Paperbrush, since I am the copyright holder.
Please contact me for commercial licenses.
Questions and Answers:
Occasionally a business may want a unique clip art image that no one else has used or seen. To purchase a “rights protected” image means you buy the right to use an image exclusively, for a specific purpose. The seller promises not to sell that image to anyone else for that purpose, so your rights to the image are “protected.” Please contact me by email to discuss options.
1. WHAT COUNTS AS A PRINT AND DIGITAL IMPRINT?
One print is one physical print which utilises the design. So say you print 50 copies of an invitation you’ve designed using these resources. That’s 50 prints.
One digital imprint is one digital download/sale per product. Say you have created a printable wedding invitation. Each time it sells – that’s a digital imprint. Each time wedding suite with 5 pieces sells (where each piece has utilised the design element), that’s 5 digital imprints.
2. I DON’T WANT TO THINK ABOUT HOW MANY PROJECTS I USE A PRODUCT IN, WHICH LICENSE SHOULD I BUY?
Large Commercial License – with this license, you can use the design in unlimited commercial projects, create unlimited prints & digital imprints.
3. I WANT TO CREATE INVITATION TEMPLATES TO SELL, CAN I?
Yes, but only with the Special Template License. To purchase this type of license, on the product page, click on the drop down menu for “License Options” and select Template License. I do check usage from time to time so be sure to have the proper licensing in place.
4. I AM A WEDDING DESIGNER & I WANT TO USE THE SAME CLIPART FOR MANY BRIDES!
You need the Small Commercial License as this is use in “client work” if it’s for small runs of print (under 1000 prints). If you need to print large quantities, you need the Large Commercial License.
5. CAN I USE YOUR GRAPHICS TO MAKE INVITATION DESIGNS FOR MY CLIENT?
Yes, you can! For this, you need the Small Commercial License or Template License or Large Commercial License. The Personal Use license does not cover client work.
Do you have a question?
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Your privacy is important to us. We collect your information from you when you place an order, register or open an account or fill out the contact form.
At most points of contact, you will be sharing your name and email address with us.
- To process transactions & for record keeping of licensees
We use your information to complete transactions that your have requested, such as deliver the desired files to you, to email you the order invoice, and to serve you well.
- To personalise & optimise your experience on the website by showing you information and designs that you might find more relevant or interesting
- To improve customer service.
When you use the Contact Form on the Contact Us page, we do not store or refer to the data there, except insofar as we need it to respond to your message and serve you effectively.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, several cookies are set up to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
SHOP: WHAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating whether you can purchase from the shop
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, email address, payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages via our email newsletter, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them, as detailed above.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you purchase something from my shop, I keep the order invoice and associated Order Information indefinitely. I am required to keep this information indefinitely in order to maintain a record of the proper licensees of the artwork here. I use this information to also check compliance with the license terms from time to time.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE I SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
You can contact me here